TFG4000 Maintenance Management – Professional
- Schedule Preventative Work Orders
- Define Preventive Events (aka Task)
- Define Event Parts List
- Define Event Processes
- Manage Work Order Cost
- Manage Machine Total Cost
- Manage Demand Maintenance
- Maintenance Inventory Management
- Built-In Help, Screen, Field and Column
- Security Controls
- TFG4000 Application to Application Integration
- Define a machine, piece of equipment or service.
- Establish the entity to be maintained by entering as little or as much data as you desire
- Enter basic data that fits your business requirements
- Define the schedule for the event / task.
- Job/ work orders are generated and printed automatically on schedule.
- Define skills required to perform the event.
- Define additional material for the event.
- Define what is needed to perform the maintenance or services
- Provide feedback of labor and material cost.
- Review machine / equipment cost to date.
- Powerful search capabilities
- Flexible and robust reporting
- Full security
- Maintenance loading
- Customized Fonts and Screen Colors
- Seamless Integration with other TFG4000 Applications