TFG4000 Professional Edition
TFG4000 PROFESSIONAL EDITION is a suite of Enhanced ERP Essential Applications for the Small, Medium and Large Business. Primarily designed for the Manufacturing industry, it also provides the business process functions for almost any Business Type. TFG4000 Professional is licensed for Five(5) Users as a Monthly Subscription or as a One Time Purchase, both includes one year full support and product upgrades. Check out the 2012 pricing models TFG4000 Professional Edition 2012 Pricing
A few of the TFG4000 features are; Multiple Currency, Multiple Unit of Measure, Data Searches, Report Customization, and Real Time Material Scheduling to name a few. Check out the details for lots more.
• Inventory Management provides enhanced Inventory Control features that help you monitor and track your inventory by Item or by Warehouse, Zone and Location (Bin) Names. Inventory Cost, Complete Audit Trails, Cycle Counting, Transfers, Receipts, and Adjustments are some of the functions available. Compare Functions of the Standard and Professional Editions Inventory Management
• Job (Work) Order Management allows you to define and monitor your Job (Work) Order processes. Job Costing, Bill of Material (Parts List), Audit Trails, as well as Shortage Reporting help streamline your work processing which helps maximize job efficiency. Fully integrated with Inventory Management, Sales Order Management, and Material Scheduling. Compare Functions of the Standard and Professional Editions of Job Order Management
• Sales Order Management helps you manage sales orders, shipping, packing slips, and customer invoicing. Fully integrated with Inventory Management, Job (Work) Order Management, and Material Scheduling. Compare Functions of the Standard and Professional Editions Sales Order Management
• Purchasing Management helps you manage purchase orders, quotes, purchase requisitions, and purchased material receipt processing. Fully integrated with Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and Material Scheduling. Compare Functions of the Standard and Professional Editions Purchasing Management
• Material Scheduling provides REALTIME Material Scheduling (aka MRP) that automatically analyzes demand versus supply. You can define planning parameters for each item such as order point quantity, safety stock quantity, purchasing lead time, and manufacturing lead time. Planned Orders can be converted to Job (Work) orders or Purchase Orders with a simple one click process. Fully integrated with Inventory Management, Sales Order Management, Purchasing Management, and Job (Work) Order Management.
• Maintenance Management provides real time task scheduling by creating and printing maintenance job orders automatically. You simply define scheduling parameters for multiple tasks for each piece of equipment to be maintained. You may also create demand maintenance Job Orders before or after the maintenance task. Employee and Material cost can be reported which allows full costing of the maintenance entity. Inventory Management is integrated with maintenance Job Orders so materials used for maintenance are automatically deducted from inventory.
• Warehouse Distribution Management helps you manage all aspects of warehousing activities. Functions include Receiving, Inventory Put away, Order Picking, Shipping, Bin Replenishment, Item Consolidation, Delivery Planning, and Load Planning. Inventory pools and lot control are also available. Warehousing activities can be dispatched to individuals for more efficient control.
• Shared Application is delivered with all applications above. It provides functionality to define and maintain the static data used by the other applications. For example: Items, Bill of Materials, Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Carriers and more. Compare Functions of the Standard and Professional Editions Shared Applications
• System Administration provides Security Controls, Data Import/Export, Data Backup, Background Utilities, Multiple Currency, Unit of Measure Conversion, System Variables, Dropdown Definition and much more. Compare Functions of the Standard and Professional Editions System Administration
* Suite of Five includes: Inventory Management, Job (Work) Order Management, Sales Order Management, Purchasing Management, and Material Scheduling.
** Suite of Seven includes: Maintenance Management, Warehouse Distribution) Management, and the applications in the Suite of Five.